“Channel Construction wish to advise you that by accessing or using our website, you acknowledge, understand and agree that all information provided, whether personal or otherwise, may be used and processed by Channel Construction and by submitting information via this website, you consent to the collection, processing, storing, use and disclosure of such information in accordance with the provisions set out in the Protection of Personal Information Act (4 of 2013) as well as our internal policies”
- The content of the pages of this website were created for marketing purposes and should be used for general information only. Content is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Channel Construction may update this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page to ensure you are happy with any changes. The policy was last updated on 26th July 2021.
What information we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name, Surname and job title.
- Contact information including email address.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our services.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
Controlling of your personal information
Channel Construction will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.
If wish to contact us regarding what information we are holding on you, or wish to correct/remove any data, please email us at [email protected] and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
(+27) 31 205 7401
3 Clydebank Road, Bayhead, Maydon Wharf, 4057
Ndola Zambia Office
Address : 118 Insurance House, Town Centre, Ndola
Maputo, Mozambique Office
Address: Av. Martires de, Inhaminga Gate Nº 4, Maputo